SEPTEMBER 28TH, 2024
MELISSA'S ROAD RACE
The Tradition Continues - Melissa’s Road Race is one of Canada’s most historic and popular running events and takes place on September 28th, 2024. Melissa’s features a 5k, 10k and Half Marathon on sensationally scenic routes in and around Banff National Park and routinely sells out. Since 1979, Melissa’s has been described as a colourful display of sport and fun in Banff National Park - famous for its entertainment along the course, contagious spirit, post-run party and long-sleeved commemorative running shirt featuring local art. Melissa’s has received multiple awards as Alberta’s Best Road Race and is a longstanding tradition in Banff.
COME EXPERIENCE SOME "FUN IN THE ROCKIES"!
Melissa’s 2024 Features Include:
- Live Music before the race, on course, and after your run!
- Amazing Cheer Stations along the route
- Run over the “Happy Bridge” with Crazy Larry
- Post Race Festival and Beer Gardens
- Famous Long Sleeved Shirts
- Choose from 5K, 10K and Half Marathon Courses
- Post Race Party - valuable prizes and live entertainment
- Everything else that Beautiful Banff has to offer
Take part in Melissa’s Road Race with family and friends and be part of this long-standing tradition. Melissa’s is a routine sell out, so register now to avoid disappointment – see you there!