Runners will be able to check their gear at the Gear Check Tent. If you plan to check your gear please allow a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the race. Your checked gear must be less than 10 pounds and fully fit inside the gear check bag (small backpacks will be accepted provided they are zipped up and tagged). Once your bag is stuffed, you will write your bib number on a tag and attach the tag to the bag. Once sealed, the bag can be given to our volunteers at the Gear Check Tent.
*Please note that Gear Check is by donation to a local charity so please bring along a donation to help the race charities.
In order to pick up your gear after the race, you will need to show your bib. No gear bags will be distributed without your bib. Please do not destroy or discard your bib, it is your identification on race day. The Event will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items, so please ensure your bag is properly labeled. Leave all valuables at home. Please do not place your phone, wallet, or anything of value in your gear check bag. We cannot be responsible for any valuables.
Here Is How To Pack Your Gear In The Gear Check Bag:
*Allow a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the race for check in of your gear
1. You will be provided with a plastic bag, tag & marker.
2. All your gear MUST go into this bag.
3. Print your bib number CLEARLY on the provided tag.
4. Tie the tag to the bag so that it is easily visible.
5. Bring your completed bag to the gear check counter.
6. Bib is required to retrieve items after the race.